[rrd-users] Graph Legend - Line not Box

Chris Mason chris at noodles.org.uk
Tue May 8 00:20:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

Apologies for the simplistic nature of my question, but I have been
through the documentation for rrdgraph_graph and I can't find an
answer.
In the gallery there is a picture entitled "Network Based Application
Recognition" as shown in the link below:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/gallery/nbar_optical_com_pe.png

A couple of the legend items at the bottom of the list use an angled
line instead of the typical box associated with AREA and LINE legends.
I have tried changing between AREA and LINE but I still get a box - am
I missing something obvious to get the legend to display an angled
line?

Thanks,
Chris