[rrd-users] RRDs::graph: lost points on resulting graph

bitman bitman at webazilla.com
Tue May 8 13:57:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

When I render a graph with the "rrdtool graph" command, the graph appears to
be consistent:

But, when I try to implement rendering via RRDs::graph with the same RRD
file using the same parameters, the resulting graph looks different. I guess
that a lot of points are lost or density is different.

Why the graphs built by rrdtool command and RRDs API look different?

rrdtool command parameters (which give consistent result):

RRSs code (which gives wrong result):