[rrd-users] Rrdtool for counting irregular events

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:34:46 CEST 2012

That's a little difficult. My application allows the users to specify date
range themselves by dragging a selection over the graph (just like in Cacti)
So I don't have a control on what the date range will be.
Anyway, would you mind telling us about your best practices for graph
range/step calculation?

Thanks
RG