[rrd-users] rrdtool or equivalent on an asp.net hosted server

marthter marthter at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 5 16:48:51 CEST 2013

On 13-04-05 02:12 AM, Jonas wrote:
> Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm looking for a .NET wrapper for rrdtool
> as well. I've tried NHawk and it works, but I have heard much about good
> about rrdsharp and would like to test it out before choosing one of them.
>
> Chris, do you know where I could download the source or binaries of
> rrdsharp? On the SF-page they only have a file with test data...
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> regards,
> Jonas

Yes I noticed this same problem and eventually stumbled/googled my way
to this page:

https://github.com/hirst/rrdsharp

It does not look very maintained but I guess maybe if it just works,
that's okay.

I haven't tried it yet, but please keep me posted on how yours goes.  As
I said, I don't have the option of using NHawk because it needs to wrap
a command line rrdtool executable, which won't be possible in my hosted
scenario.

Cheers.

Martin