[rrd-users] rrdtool or equivalent on an asp.net hosted server

Jonas jonas at haksberg.net
Fri Apr 5 17:08:02 CEST 2013

Thanks Martin!

I downloaded it and tried the test-application that came with it; it
compiles and runs just fine on my Windows 7 machine (as an .exe file). moved
the exe and dll to the intended target machine, which is running Ubuntu and
Mono, and it works out just great!

I will implement it as a test in my application and see if it's usable :)

Jonas

marthter wrote