[rrd-users] RRD merge utility

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Aug 21 23:57:39 CEST 2013

After losing my backup for several months, I’ve found this again.  Anyone
wanting a copy of the utility to merge multiple RRD files (optionally
changing DS names and intervals, preserving best available data from
multiple sources, and extending RRAs) can get it from here:

http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15
<http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8119> &t=8119

Anyone using this should always back up data first!  Please provide feedback
if you use it as to any issues and wished-for features.

I’ll submit it to Tobi as a usercontrib script for RRDtool later.

Steve

  _____

Steve Shipway

ITS Unix Services Design Lead

University of Auckland, New Zealand

Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland

Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487

DDI: +64 (0)9 923 6487

Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189

Email:  <mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail : 打印本邮件,
将减少一棵树存活的机会