[rrd-users] RRDgraph tool Max values different when zoomed

Alex cptcrush at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:30:41 CET 2013

Hello,
I am graphing http responses and when I am looking at my graph's max
values, they differ from each other. Daily max value is showing higher max
response time then weekly and so on. If I zoom in to certain time interval
on my daily graph, I often get even higher max value than displayed on
x-axis for duration of the day. It seems that data is somehow formatted to
fit on the graph and is not displaying correctly unless I am zoomed in. Is
there a way to change graph display so it shows all of the steps without
zooming?