[rrd-users] rrdtool upgrade

Steven Saner ssaner at hubris.net
Tue Feb 12 23:55:33 CET 2013

Hi:

I'm new to this list, so I apologize if this has been answered many
times, but I was unable to find the answer any place else.

I have been using rrdtool 1.2 for many years. It just works and I never
needed to upgrade. I am now rebuilding that system and would like to
upgrade to rrdtool 1.4. My question is, do I need to do anything to my
existing RRDs for the new version to work with them? Or will they just
work? If I do need to convert them in some way, a pointer to how this is
done would be great.

Thanks.

Steve