[rrd-users] Move data from one rrd (one ds) to another (several ds)

sbe sbe at gmx.de
Tue Jun 25 11:05:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like to consolidate several single rrd files with only one ds into
one single big one with several ds. The name of the data source is changing
during this transition, the sizing as well

What is the best way to do this?
My idea is to use the old history data (from the last year) of one rrd,
export this and import it into the new rrd. But what do I need to do in
between? What needs to be modified?

Best regards
Stefan