[rrd-users] Time Shift on Trend Graph

Chris Mason chris at netnix.org
Fri Jun 28 15:45:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have been through the documentation and I can't seem to find a way for
the graph to grow from the left instead of the right.
So, I thought I might try and do it manually by fetching the "first" entry
from the rrd - similar to the "last" function.

However, as I should have expected, although last returns the last input
into the rrd, first is returning the first entry for the RRA, not the first
time that I inserted data.

Is there any way to determine the first time I inserted data into the RRA
as opposed to the start of the RRA period?

Thanks,
Chris