[rrd-users] rrdtool and SVG output - text is (almost) missing

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Thu Mar 7 12:37:09 CET 2013

On the system in question I am sitting behind an internet blocking
firewall, so this "script" of yours is not really working/helping...

Also it would subsequently require changes to lots of components to make
really use of this new installation.
rrdtool (including perl) is right now installed to /usr via an rpm deploy...

Updating to the latest updates of RHEL5 for
pango/fontconfig/cairo/freetype/glib2 did not help either...

The only thing that seems possible to do is NOT using SVG output with
rrdtool...

Thanks,
                 Martin