[rrd-users] Can't have spaces in Title

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:43:49 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com> wrote:

> echo "rrdtool graph --title \"$MYTITLE\" ${MYARGS}"
>  rrdtool graph --title "$MYTITLE" ${MYARGS}

Oh I should say that i fixed the title issue itself by moving it out of
MYARGS and into the call directly.

But there are other things like COMMENT statements that won't work with
quotes and spaces in much the same manner, and they won't be possible to
move out of MYARGS.   So I have to figure it out