[rrd-users] Adjust value in GPRINT statement

Matt Elias eliaschief at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:03:27 CEST 2014

I'm using the right axis for an alternate scale, see my graph here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KBMnHT5sWjS2p2SHNRSGFFRFk/edit?usp=sharing
The left axis applies to the propane sensor and the right axis applies
to the reset count. As you can see, the reset count is '1' at the
beginning of the graph and changes to '2' but the value that is actually
used to graph the yellow line is 11.1 for the higher portion as printed
by my GPRINT statement. I'd like to apply my scaling factors in reverse
for the GPRINT so that it displays "Reset Count   2" instead of "Reset
Count   11.1" but I can't figure out if/how to apply the math within the
GPRINT or how to use GPRINT to print a script variable instead of a CF.