[rrd-users] The Y-Axis is Displaying an Incorrect Unit

mmartin mmartin at jwpepper.com
Tue Apr 22 18:02:08 CEST 2014

Hey Steve, thanks for the reply! Much appreciated...

Ok cool, that did work converting the Graphed value, but I am realizing now
that all the available "variables" from PNP4Nagios would have to be
converted. It seems like you do know a bit of PnP4Nagios, or at least you
are familiar with it, but just in case... The service check that gets
graphed has an XML file created for it which contains the PerformanceData
which was passed to Nagios. This includes the MIN and MAX values, the ACTUAL
value of the datasource, the CRIT and WARN values, etc...

So with that in mind, I'm wondering if it would just be easier for me to
multiply the data I send to PNP by 1024 to convert them to bytes BEFORE I
send the PerformanceData.

Thanks again for the reply!

Thanks,
Matt