[rrd-users] Save and Calculate Percentil

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 22:23:34 CEST 2014

Peter, I think there should be no problem with writing to 7 different RRD
files with different resolution. I don't know Cacti very well but I think
it's possible to create a graph with data from several RRD files, so this
shouldn't be a problem.
Or just one RRD file with 7 input variables and 7 RRAs corresponding to all
your sampling resolutions and CF LAST aggregation (rrdupdate it every 15
minutes, just repeat previous values for percentiles that change less often)
All in all, I think rrdupdate should do the job without having to
dump/restore anything (but I never did anything similar with rrd)