[rrd-users] Usual RRD question on AVERGAE, MAX and consolidation :)

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:53:44 CET 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for the various on an doff list responses in relation to this
thread. I finally understand all I need to and everything makes good
sense know. I'm feeling wiser on RRDs which is also good :)

Thanks to all the samples and examples every has provided me.

Steve yeah the 2 DEF example is a good one that makes good sense.

I have my graphs now in various formats with varying degrees of
accuracy and consolidation as I desire.

Thanks all,
James.