[rrd-users] Minimum resolution for fetching data

Martijn Lievaart m at rtij.nl
Thu Jul 31 10:59:47 CEST 2014

Hello list,

I googled this but could not come up with anything definitive, so I
thought I'ld ask here.

I work for a client that uses Citrix a lot. This means that it sometimes
is important to get graphs in one second resolution. I cannot seem to
get rrdtool to do so, the minimum resolution it will come up with is 1
minute.

My question, is this my mistake somehow, or is this RRD design? If
needed I'll post details about how I create the RRDs and how I fill them.

Regards,
Martijn Lievaart