[rrd-users] Assign RRDGraph DEF variables to external variable?

Md. Ali Ahsan Rana aliahsanrana at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 02:27:53 CEST 2014

Thanks Steve and Simon for your reply. I get the idea, thanks. However, my
current need is little simpler one. I want the value to be shown as part of
the title, such as:

$series = "DEF:'test'='$rrd_dir/test.rrd':'sum':AVERAGE "

                 . "DEF:'max'='$rrd_dir/test.rrd':'sum':MAX "

>               ."LINE2:test#00FF00:'Test Graph, Max Value={max} '  "

As you can see, I want to print the max value of the same data set as part
of title. I guess its achievable without calling rrdgraph twice? Can you
please give a clue how? Thanks.

Regards
Rana