[rrd-users] [GRAYMAIL] Re: Block GPRINT when values not defined?

rseiwert rob at vca.com
Wed May 14 05:39:38 CEST 2014

That sounds interesting and useful but not what we both asking for.
I would be happy with unknown dates printing nothing at all, padded to the size of the requested format. What the OP complained about was the when the value is undefined/Unknown/NaN,  strftime prints 1/1/1970 which would be correct if the date were known and it’s value was 0. For me at -5 UTC so it’s always New Years Eve (unless my disk array is going to run out of space then it’s 2014 ☹.