[rrd-users] Start graph at 1st of current month?

defkev defkev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:52:52 CET 2014

Hi,

i am looking for the monthly equivalent - if there is any - to the daily
"midnight" AT-TIME

e.g.
if i want my graph to start today at midnight i simple use something like:
>start=midnight

but what if i want my graph to start at the 1st of the current month?
all i could come up with was something like this:
>start=midnight 01.11
which will indeed start the graph at the 1st of November, but not very handy
as i have to modify the RPN for every concurrent month.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Cheers