[rrd-users] [GRAYMAIL] RE: RE: Question about trend line

Ondrej ondrej.bartos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:36:22 CEST 2015

Thank you again for great explanation. My graph shows total consumed data on
WAN0 interface, so not units/sec but total Megabytes that went over this
interface in range of 30 days.

Reading all this about LSL* I think I should maybe reconsider using LSL
functions here and find another way of predicting.

vnstat linux tool gives me prediction that if far different than LSL* ( 9.81
GiB currently is predicted whereas LSL gives almost 12GiB.)

Maybe using HRULE and the predicted value from vnstat would be a direction.