[rrd-users] [GRAYMAIL] Re: RE: RE: Question about trend line

Ondrej ondrej.bartos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:27:43 CEST 2015

I decided to have vnstat estimation line information in my graph and I am
considering also to have LSL. in future i'll try to do some good
combination.

but one more question. Is is possible to draw a skewed line in RRD? let say,
the very beginning of the graph the line would start at zero and at the very
end it would end at number that would reflect the trend. for users this
quick look would give immediate awareness where there are, even the line
would not perfectly copy true utilisation one.

i did not find the way how to draw skewed line.