[rrd-users] [GRAYMAIL] Re: Re: RE: RE: Question about trend line

Ondrej ondrej.bartos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 23:06:28 CEST 2015

I somehow ended up with desired output and used your way for equation for
getting a number a process it in CDEF to get the final line.

CDEF:trend=dt_month,POP,$COEF,COUNT,* \

$COEF is my final previously calculated number that is close to "24" when
you print it, but I still have doubts about that number.  How to get "step
width" that you mentioned? Playing with numbers I found that "19500" as step
width, gives proper line direction, but gives me no clue why 19500. This is
rather match question but I would still appreciate your comment on that.
thanks