[rrd-users] How to find a grafics error?

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:45:25 CEST 2015

I would also like to point out that if you have a couple of unknowns in the
hi res data they might not be noticeable at high res, but as you aggregate
data a single unknown value in a group of aggregated values will make the
aggregate value "unknown" making it more noticeable.  unknowns propagate ,
taking out larger and large data points ( This is also true for cdefs . ) .

David

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:09 AM, Peter A. Menzel <prot_from_spam at famenzel.at