[rrd-users] How to find a grafics error?

Peter A. Menzel prot_from_spam at famenzel.at
Sun Jun 14 21:17:34 CEST 2015

Hi Simon and David,
  thank you for your hints!
  I actually found some missing update values - that means not every second a new set of values.

  Now I intent to tune the heartbeat value to 5 instead of 2,
  and step size of 1 remaining constant...
  So missing 1, 2 or 3 measures will not generate an *unknown* value in the RRD.

  Do you think that is the right way?

  Thank you and BR
  Peter