[rrd-users] reduce graph generation times

Tobi Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sun Nov 8 21:05:59 CET 2015

image compression does indeed take significant time. unfortunately, cairo does not allow to configure the compression level. so in order to tune this, the png generation process would have to be moved into rrdtool. not all that difficult ... just look at the relevant code from cairo and copy it over

cheers

Tobias Oetiker
tobi at oetiker.ch
062 775 9902