[rrd-users] is RRDTOOL 1.5 for Raspberry available?

Petteri Matilainen pmatil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:31:59 CET 2016

Hi Thom,

Just compile it yourself. It's not that complicated. Debian is way
behind on rrdtool versions so unless someone makes the debian package
for you the fastest way is to compile it yourself. Rrdtool docs
explain the compilation process and dependencies very thoroughly:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdbuild.en.html

regards,

PM