[smokeping-users] Re: Upgrading from

Dan Tucny dan at tucny.com
Mon Apr 22 22:38:18 MEST 2002

Hi,

I too am having the same problems...

I stopped using 1.5 due to problems I was having with echoping, however,
I decided to try 1.7 and found I was getting the problems you describe
below...

Thinking perhaps this was something that had changed in 1.7, I tried
1.6, this too had the same problems, so, to attempt to rule out anything
that had changed in those versions, I went back to using the original
install of 1.5... Again, the same problems...

I'm beginning to wonder if it is something to do with possibly upgrading
perl in the time since I last tried smokeping, but I can't say this for
certain and I am using speedycgi with nothing having changed there...

I'm confused...

Dan Tucny