[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping

Greg Reaume greg at reaume.name
Tue Apr 23 02:43:57 MEST 2002

No I haven't had a response yet but numerous off-list e-mails asking me
to share the solution when I eventually get it.

It seems to me that this is not a problem only we are experiencing
(reference thread 'Upgrading from') so I expect there should be someone
with a solution shortly.

Note:  I've attached my original post as well as the 'Upgrading from'
thread and cc'd this response for the benefit of the list.

Greg Reaume

Network Analyst
Cowan Dalton Inc