[smokeping-users] Uptime directive?

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Jan 23 15:07:05 MET 2002

I know I've seen Tobi do uptime on his graphs, but I can't for the life
of me figure out where it is.  I can find references to it in Smokeping.pm and BER.pm, but have no idea how to implement it.

I still have a problem where while in a preview, no numbers show up on
the left side of the graph on *some* graphs.  I'm guessing this has
something to do with using the -lazy option for graphing.  What's
even more weird is that with two routers responding in almost
exactly the same RTT, one has "100 m" beside it and the other one
doesn't have any numbers on the left side of the graph in preview.

That reminds me, how about putting the actual current median
RTT in the preview graph beside "median RTT"?  That would help
the situation above where no number shows up on the left side of the
graph.

Paul