[smokeping-users] Re: Uptime directive?

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Jan 23 15:44:08 MET 2002

Ok, I can see the dynamic thing.  I thought the uptime would be
an option for something like "time since last reboot" on a deivce.
I really don't know how useful it is to have the time since last reboot
on a graph.  I understand the need to keep track of when an ip address
changes.  Makes perfect sense.  I will defer to the group on whether
non-dynamic uptime would be of any use.

How do I make the preview graph higher?  I thought it autoscaled to the
max RTT?

Paul