[smokeping-users] Re: smokeping-0.99.12

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jan 24 05:59:02 MET 2002

I'd like to see the median RTT in the overview.

The graphs seem way too busy with all the extra horizontal
lines in them now.  Plus, since forcing numbers every so often,
it really distracts from the overall "cleanliness" of the overview.
Everything on the overview graphs seems way too "smushed" now.

Ability to change the color of the median RTT line.

Ability to define the colors for increasing loss.

Ability to define (either by number or percentage) what those
thresholds are.  I don't know if this can be done.  Maybe define
how many thresholds?  At the very least, be able to define what
the seven levels are.

Paul

>>> Tobias Oetiker <oetiker at ee.ethz.ch> 01/23/02 06:24PM >>>

Your daily fix is out ... this time I have been working on the
overview graphs ... they do support max_rtt now and use a different
grid system to have a denser grid ...

PS I am intersted in hearing from you what you think is missing
before 1.0 apart form the website ....

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland