[smokeping-users] Re: Connection refused and graphs stopped gener ating

Ross Tsolakidis rtsolakidis at powerserve.com.au
Thu Sep 5 06:18:30 MEST 2002

Actually all my fping probes are working, I just wasn't reading the graph
properly,
(note to self) there's always a little space at the end of the graph  :)

But the all the echoping stuff is not working.
Correct me if I'm wrong:
The EchoPingHttp, EchoPingSmtp and all the others use echoping ?
I'm guessing they do.

What's interesting about this, is that my probe for EchoPingSmtp is working,
but the HTTP isn't.
Like I said in my last post, when I try and echoping any of my webservers, I
get the following error:
Can't connect to server (Connection refused).

I'm sure it's something basic that I've missed !

Any ideas anyone ?

Cheers,

--
Ross.