[smokeping-users] httpd error ? pls help

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at LiveTechnology.com
Thu Sep 26 08:36:50 MEST 2002

Hi All,

I'm so close I can feel it : ) -- I get a web page, I get a database ... but
heck I can't for the life of me figure out why my graph does not appear.
When going to the site, I see every thing I need, however when I try
clicking on the last step of my menu I get a nice big ERROR .... when
looking at my apache logs, I see the following ......

----------------
/usr/bin/speedy_backend: relocation error:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so: undefined symbol:
png_create_write_struct
[Thu Sep 26 02:14:17 2002] [error] [client 10.10.52.186] Premature end of
script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi

Any ideas ?

I have also attached my config file, just in case I have done something
stupid there.

Thanks
Warrick FitzGerald

-- Type: application/octet-stream