[smokeping-users] Black and Grey shading above Green line in Detail View

Steve Gaas steve.gaas at vnetsource.com
Fri Apr 4 02:25:14 MEST 2003

Can anyone explain what the black to grey shading illustrates on the
detail view of the smokeping graphs?  I'm not talking about the
background color, rather the color that surrounds the green latency
measure line.  I see my green line indicating latency, but I don't
understand where the grey surrounding area comes into play.  What is is
measuring?  Sometimes there are 3 different shades of grey?  There is no
legend for these colors?

Sorry if this is a dumb question!