[smokeping-users] Sending alerts to alternate addresses on a per target basis?

Scott Schappell archon at silvertree.org
Fri Aug 8 18:56:41 MEST 2003

First, let me apologize if this has been asked before, I did a cursory dig
through the archives and didn't notice anything about this question.

Is it possible to have e-mail sent to different targets on an alert?

Example:

*** Alerts ***
from me at mydom.tld
to  me at mydom.tld
+ lossdetect
... define alert foo here

*** Targets ***
++ RemoteSite
menu = RemoteSite
title = RemoteSite
alerts = lossdetect
host = 10.0.0.1
alert_email = remote_contact at remotesite.tld, me at mydom.tld

If this is not possible, I'd like to offer it up as a suggestion for a
future release.
--
PGP Key: http://archon.silvertree.org/pgp.txt
"Compassion and retribution are two sides of the same coin. Necessity