[smokeping-users] Re: Understanding SmokePing Graphs.

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Wed Aug 20 05:20:40 MEST 2003

> But now when I request http://smokeping.mydomain.com , it returns my
Apache
> default page. What should be contained in my DocumentRoot directory ? I
> mean, what should be the content of this directory ?

Of course.
 Your default Apache page is a file called index.html in the DocumentRoot
directory. You can either leave it there, replace it with something else or
set up your server to use another page. These things are all irrelevant to
your problem. You still need to point your browser at the cgi, rather than a
HTML page.

You have restarted your apache server after each config change, haven't you?

Your error log should give you a good clue as to what's wrong with your cgi.

BTW, it would be appreciated by most people on this list if you stopped
flagging your emails as high prioriy. There's been a few rants on that
subject before.