[smokeping-users] "how to read it" Part I

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 27 21:18:39 MEST 2003

David,

I wrote this a few weeks agao for a guy who promised to maintain it
... he did not deliver ... so here is another try ...

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETZ J97, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich
 / // _ \/ _ \/ /  System Manager, Time Lord, Coder, Designer, Coach
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/   http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker   +41(0)1-632-5286