[smokeping-users] IPv6 and resolve!

DJ Tha Muggs djmuggs at cvee.org
Mon Jan 27 12:11:49 MET 2003

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how smokeping resolves IPv6 hostnamens?

I have configures IPv6 in smokeping and it works fine, except one thing...
When (re)starting smokeping i always get an error it can't resolve the IPv6
hostname... but when i use (f)ping6 or host tools they resolve just fine...
I also see the errors sometimes when opening my smokeping webpage...

http://stats.cvee.org/smokeping.cgi

Thx to anyone who can help me with this... it is not a major problem... just
wondering how smokeping handles this stuff ;-)

Greetz,

Cristian van Ee.