[smokeping-users] Re: Premature end of Script headers

Valentine, Ray RValentine at irmc.com
Tue Jan 28 15:05:32 MET 2003

I am getting the same error , with an access denied message. I am pretty sure that I have the privs set correctly since I have this in a directory with other cgi scripts running correctly.  I am running Nagios for notifications and MRTG with 14all for trending. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ray