[smokeping-users] smokeping on openbsd ?

Alexandre alex at vbone.net
Tue Mar 4 15:11:46 MET 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to run smokeping on openbsd 3.2 and there seem to be some mysterious problems. I believe I have configured it correctly, at least there are no error message, the deamon does the probes periodically (checked with tcpdump), the data files are created and I can browse the web pages ok but the graphics are desesperately empty!

Is anyone here using smokeping with openbsd ? Please note that I run a chrooted apache, yes perl and all necessary tools are installed in the chroot. How can I further troubleshoot the problem ? I have dumped a database there are records every 5 minutes but the records are "Not a Number" values only.

Regards,
Alexandre