[smokeping-users] Re: internal server error

Brett Marler brett at asroma.homeip.net
Fri Mar 28 11:04:23 MET 2003

> #!/usr/sepp/bin/speedy -w
> Here i dont know what is the path of speedy, infact i am not able to find
> speedy in my linux. what to do for this?
I'd recommend taking a look at Tobi's installation documentation, which by the
sounds of it you have not looked at. URL is:

--
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/smokeping/docs/index.en.html
--

The common problem most people seem to have is with permissions on directories
(i.e the user that apache runs as does not have permissions to write to the

Anyway, a good starting point for you is Tobi's documentation, it's what I
used to setup Smokeping and I had no problems following it.

Regards.
--
Brett Marler <brett at asroma.homeip.net>
WWW:	http://asroma.homeip.net/

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature