[smokeping-users] Holes in graphs

Poetzel, Christopher J. cpoetzel at anl.gov
Wed May 14 16:59:25 MEST 2003

Recenlty I have been noticing holes in my smokeping graphs.
This behaviour seemed to be brought on by my upgrade from 1.18 to 1.2.
The graphs just have random 10 minute chunks missing.  They do not say
That I have lost packets, part of the line is just missing.  I have included
A graph from today forexample (not sure if it will go to the list though).
Has anyone else experiecede "choppiness" like this before.
I have run smokeping in debug mode several times and have not received any errors.

Thanks,
Chris poetzel

Chris Poetzel
cpoetzel at anl.gov