[smokeping-users] Re: Holes in graphs

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Thu May 15 01:38:38 MEST 2003

Looks like one of two possibilities:
 * Smokeping stopped moemtarily and wasn't polling the target for that time
period
 * The Smokeping daemon for some reason polled quite a bit later than it
should have, and missed the heartbeat.. The RRD for that particular time
would therefore have UNKN in it.
 Try looking at your server load and see what's going on.

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe
Network Systems Engineer