[smokeping-users] Re: Pinging a specific port?

Nipper, Arnold arnold at nipper.de
Thu Oct 16 22:40:25 MEST 2003

Some ping implementaions (eg Solaris) are able to ping to a certain port.

> ping
usage: ping host [timeout]
usage: ping -s [-l | U] [adLnRrv] [-A addr_family] [-c traffic_class]
        [-g gateway [-g gateway ...]] [-F flow_label] [-I interval]
        [-i interface] [-P tos] [-p port] [-t ttl] host [data_size]
[npackets]

Arnold

On Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:41 PM, Scott Schappell
<archon at silvertree.org>