[smokeping-users] Re: Different ping set and pings in one setup?

Mars Wei 危之華 MarsWei at ncic.com.tw
Wed Oct 22 10:58:34 MEST 2003

Dear Sirs,

    I have tried to do so in the way of creating a new pm file copied from FPing.pm and then modify this new pm file to fit the new requirement. Remember to add a new probe item in your config file to use the new pm file and then you could specify new attributes for the new probe.

Best Regards,
Mars Wei