[smokeping-users] Re: Error starting smokeping

Dayo Adeyeye dayo at ipnxnigeria.net
Wed Sep 10 00:00:39 MEST 2003

Thanks Marc, Leigh and all the wonderful folks that have helped to get my smokeping giant up. Was sure a painful process.
A few questions please:
  1.. How can the status of the monitored link be also displayed ie link up or down ?
  2.. Like mrtg, can smokeping manage devices such that a device is monitored using only 1 ip and all the active interfaces on the device will be added to the graph.
  3.. how can i have different views for different clients such that a client can only view his link statistic and not that for another client ?
Kind regards

Dayo