[smokeping-users] Re: ISG::ParseConfig - Parsing a Table

Dan McGinn-Combs Dan.McGinn-Combs at Geac.com
Fri Dec 10 21:23:42 MET 2004

Honest! I wasn't trying to make trouble! :)
I just wanted to make sure my understanding was correct. I reckon it
isn't a limitation as long as the application knows to access _table
rather than a hash.

The reason I was curious is that the DESCRIPTION at
http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/realmen/down/data/ParseConfig.html shows
what looks like a section of hosts where the pointer to the array has
the same names as the contents of first column. But I may not have
understood relationship between the input and the output.

Dan