[smokeping-users] Re: NEWBIE

David René Soriano Granillo dsoriano at gbnet.cc
Tue Feb 10 20:06:32 MET 2004

I wan´t to thanks everyone who help me running smokeping on my server:
[root at test bin]# ./smokeping
### fping seems to report in 1 miliseconds
Daemonizing ./smokeping ...
[root at test bin]#

I finally did it !!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) (I hope)....but now I have another
question:

This is my conf:
imgcache = /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/nene
imgurl   = /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/nene
datadir  = /var/smokeping-1.25/dist/var
piddir  = /var/smokeping-1.25/dist/var
cgiurl   = http://192.168.17.38/nene/
smokemail = /var/smokeping-1.25/etc/smokemail

but when I look for .html I can´t find no one.......where is it ???? my
imgcache and imgurl are empty......and in my datadir I can find the .rdd
files.

As usual.....I mess something ???

David

--