[smokeping-users] premature end of script headers

KIM michaleson jmichaleson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:01:09 MET 2004

I am having that problem when calling the cgi, since I am new to linux
(using it for only a week) , I think that there are many things that I could
have done incorrectly

I have edited the configuration files and the routes and the process starts,
is there any default argument that I must pass to the cgi

Also , if there is an easy way that I can test smokeping so that at least I
know that the routes are correct

I checked this list and the suggestion was to check the apache logs, I did
that and there is no particular message in there that points to the problem
, if anyone could post a very simple config and smokeping files to see if
there is anything obvious I am missing would be great :)